Find out the latest information regarding our doula support. As of July 2021 there are some hospitals that are allowing a second support person in labour and delivery. We ask that you please confirm these details with your hospital.
- Our doulas continue to provide in-person support for your home birth. See below on how we keep you safe.
- We are back in your homes to provide you with night, daytime and infant feeding support!
- In addition to our in-person support we also offer coaching services which are done via phone and video calls!
Keeping You Safe
Our doulas have received Infection Control training and follow these safety measures while in your home:
- Wearing a face mask
- Washing hands immediately upon arrival
- Wearing medical gloves when needed
- Maintaining social distancing when possible
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently used items such as our doula bags and instruction tools
For the most updated information on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Ontario’s website.